Busy busy since last I wrote...

Wednesday was busy last week! Breakfast with my friend was terrific. The lunch/meeting was loads of fun. It was also double star day so another friend and I took advantage of that as well as a quick stop @ Michael's. Then a patio dining experience with the bestie topped it off. Thursday was chapter meeting after work and a friend came along to check it out. Friday was a great potluck meetup @ Rosie's with scads of folks. The weekend had a great ride with some new (and old) friends as well as a chill lunch of milkshake from "The Yard". OMG that is a full day of meals, I gotta say. Monday I got some art trades done. Tuesday was work and a vision board class. Today I am just chilling, making a notebook, drinking coffee... the way a day off should be!
Namaste
chaotic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power