Yoga is not for the inflexible...

...but I will keep at it. There is a Yoga class at Crunch on Wednesday mornings and today I made it there. WOW. But I enjoyed it. It is a floor class and is for beginners &/or non-twisty people so it fit me to a T. Friday is ZUMBA at the same time so I will see if I can live through that class or not. Today is my off day and so, after yoga, I put some children's books in the Free Little Library I manage over on the corner of Commission at St Patrick's Church. I met some friends for lunch @ Shaggy's in the Pass. Then I went with a friend looking for a motorcycle. He was unsuccessful, for now. Now I will do my Wednesday scrapbook challenge and chill for a bit before time to go to bed. Aloha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Shedding some light on things