1st week Post Surgery Update

1st week Post Surgery::
So, I have to walk. While it tires me out, it helps with clots and overall stamina. Stamina which will be required per my oncologist before I can start the ChemoRadiation portion of my recovery. It takes a bit to walk longer periods but I am getting better. Not faster, but standing upright and lifting feet rather than shuffling, so better. Spent all day Saturday (my 1st day home) sleeping, honestly. Sunday I chose WalMart and hung on to a basket while I shuffled along. Tuesday was Hobby Lobby without a basket (progress!!). Thursday was Michael's with a basket bc I got dropped off and flew solo. I think tomorrow might be Treasure Hunt. The pain comes and goes. Mostly not too bad but occasionally it feels like a Mack truck rolling through my abdomen... and that HURTS. I return to the USA Mitchell Cancer Institute Tuesday for follow-up. And, once again...If you feel called to help in some fashion here are some ways to do so: Things I'd find helpful include food, cards, company, books and money (sigh). Thanks so much for hanging in there with me through this. It means a lot. Truly. Blessings (and stay tuned), Kristi aka chaotic
text/call/email (before 8pm plz)
snail mail (you know where I am)
https://www.paypal.me/chaotickristi
https://www.gofundme.com/zft5wb-cancer-sucks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't