Spring has Sprung

and with is the yard got mowed...AGAIN!! It really is a lovely yard. I am on track for the #52in2018 challenge, in spite of work. I am on task for my Mission Inspiration Challenges. The monthly work schedule was posted. Suzi has seen multiple rides this week due to awesome weather. Even rode with a friend (or 2). Tonight is birthday night for my monthly Art Gals so packing up my project now and then heading out.

All in all a great month so far.

The only down side to this month has been the appointment I made for Bud Mastiff's final vet visit next month. The time has come. I am taking him home to see his Daddy & GreatGranddad and see if anything is left on his bucket list. As my Dad so nicely put it:
Ol’ Man Bud’s finally gonna cross the Rainbow Bridge and go live in the Land of Kibbles & Bits...
Ecclesiastes 3 (1) “To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.”
(2) “A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted”...
You two have been a joy and a comfort to each other, and I join you in wishing him a Grand Journey to Neverland, where it’s all play, all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"