What Wednesday?

So, I was actually off work Wednesday ...hooray for me!! ut was I home? For most of the day I was sitting in a medical facility or I was riding around the coast. Some of that riding around was fun because I was test driving a couple of potentials in my quest for a new set of wheels. The rest of that driving was for a new medication that was called in to the CVS on Hwy 49 @ Pass Rd. Except it ended up (they told me) at Cowan & Pass location. Off to there I drove. Upon my arrival the med WAS there... but only 3 pills. Come back after 2pm I am told. Ran some errands, test drove another set of wheels, lunched with my bestie, made my 5:45pm meeting with LetGo buyer. OK, plenty of time...right? WRONG. Upon my arrival back @ Cowan Rd CVS I am told my med is backordered and they have NONE of it...but that the whole Rx IS available... at the Diamondhead location. REALLY?!?!? So, again...off I go. I put 100 miles on my car chasing a prescription and arrived home @ 7:30pm with it FINALLY in my possession. Sheesh. From Long Beach to Gulfport to Biloxi to Biloxi to Diamondhead. Med was cheap...cost less than the gas it took me to actually procure it.
On the plus side this week I managed to solve another puzzle from Volume 1 Issue 1 of my catchup package from Curios & Conundrums. WOW...took a week...argh!! But so worth it!
and now off I go... I have paid my bills and blogged... more mundane stuff will be accomplished later but right now I have a ride to catch so I can go get the winner of Wednesday's test rides :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't