Violet

the song was by Courtney Love's band Hole... Violet... I have not idea why it is called violet unless it is just one of the random words from the opening lyrics... oh well!

So, update... I currently have 143 cards for sale @ the Bastrop Producers Market... I know because I had to sticker them with my Vendor number yesterday... 27 of those are NEW ADDITIONS that I made yesterday before going out. Lots of fun!!

A quiet week is planned... just a board meeting in N Austin at a coffee shop...how could I NOT go?! And Janee Ward's "Stepping Through the Doorway" creativity workshop @ Pine Crone Labyrinth Retreat this Saturday & Sunday. I am expecting "The Toy" to arrive Wednesday so I am pretty sure what I will be doing all of Thursday & Friday evenings :-)

Stay tuned.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trip That Wasn't