Almost 7 weeks later....

I have not blogged in almost 7 weeks... that means there was no there has been no accountability posts since April. ARGHHHH

In my defense May ended with my annual birthday camping trip AND with one of my co-workers being told to find employment elsewhere. So down to 9 teammates instead of the required 10-11. That means I worked at least 4 days a week in June. I did manage to scrapbook the B-Day pictures though.

Speaking of June...that month started with my annual "All Class Reunion". Back home to Bandera we went-even the dogs! Took the camper this time, still stayed at my Dad's place. Mid-June saw us at the IMMS educational booth @ Jones Park during the summer shindig there. Got a tooth from a mackerel & a crow shark. Came away more educated because I didn't even know there were such sharks! we both also did some rubbings...lots of fun.
And just when I had become somewhat used to working 4 days a week, teammate #9 quit at the end of June. No notice, no warning. Down to 8. This is not acceptable long-term.

July comes in with fireworks on the beach, trazadone in large does for Bud, and now pulling 4-5 days a week. Oh, and I bought a motorcycle. Been almost 7 years since "The Wreck" so it's time. No trip, no pictures to scrapbook except some shots around the house and of the pets. End of July was Laureli's birthday and, as it fell on her busiest day of the week, she worked. But we did have a party in the back yard, with it all lit up with lights and things. Many friends came and stayed for hours celebrating her special day. :-)

That brings me to August. Still short handed and no real end in sight. Teammate #8 is due any day now and then we'll all be pulling 5-6 days a week until her return (or the addition of a new and EXPERIENCED teammate). We do have a quick "up and back" trip planned to Tennessee to observe the Total Solar Eclipse!! As long as #8 can hold on to that baby until I get back...pray please!

That brings me to the accountability part: Fewer MONTHLY GOALS because I knew work would interfere: Make a booklet or journal. ATC Challenge. Mission Inspiration journal challenge. Scrapbook Challenge. Birthday card group. Blog once weekly.

MAY TOTALS
No booklets or journals made
I DID complete May's ATC Challenge.
I DID complete May's Mission Inspiration Challenge
I DID complete May's ScrapOurStash Challenge .
I DID make birthday cards for those that were due.
I did not blog all 4 weeks of May (I did 3)

JUNE TOTALS
I DID make a journal to go with a tutorial I had pending
I DID complete June's ATC Challenge.
I DID complete June's Mission Inspiration Challenge
I DID complete Junes ScrapOurStash Challenge.
I DID make birthday cards for those that were due.
I did not blog all 4 weeks of June (I did 2)

JULY TOTALS
No booklets or journals made
I DID complete July's ATC Challenge.
I DID complete July's Mission Inspiration Challenge
I DID complete May's ScrapOurStash Challenge. (a week late)
I DID make birthday cards for those that were due.
I did not blog at all in July

So, 3 weeks left in August. Not even going to attempt to make any books. My poor website will just have to remain without any new goodies to sell. I will attempt to complete the ATC Challenge today. The August MI challenge was posted Saturday and I hope to get to it before the 15th. August 15th will be when the monthly Scrap Our Stash Challenge will be posted. Birthday Card group has no September birthdays so I am crossing that off my list right now. :-) As for blogging once weekly, well, I already missed the 1st week. I'll play that one by ear. I also have several ATC Jams that have been in my inbox since umm...June 6th. Sigh. Yeah, I will try to get to those today as well as the 4 or 5 penpal letters siting with them. Bud had his appointment @ 7am this morning and Midi's is at 11am so I have an hour left here to get to it.

Peace and Love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't