Pioneer rocks

Two of the things I promised myself when my IRS refund arrived was to purchase a new Pioneer stereo for my vehicle and get a manicure. I made good on both promises yesterday!! Got the manicure at Sunset Nails then got the stereo installed at Best Buy in less than 30 minutes. It is freakin' amazing.. bluetooth enabled, USB on the face, auxilary jack, and it has changing colors that absolutely rock! It is as close as I will get (probably) to a tie-dye stereo. Closed my Wells Fargo accounts because my "free checking" was costing me $10/month. Also stopped by "Stone Man & Gem Lady" to get my bracelet fixed while I waited. Had an AWESOME lunch with Scharrion at Harbor View Cafe (really love the food & Katie excels as wait staff). Then the "Celebration of New Ministry" for Mtr Betsy last night with the Bishop. A very full and fun day. Today is an eye exam, a nap, a massage & then back to work at OMG AM tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't