Call my name...

One in a series of HB cards. Each one is a color. This one is blue, but I also did one in yellow (edge & heart stamp along bottom), red, orange, pink & purple. All are laid out pretty much the same.

So, cats are already out, dogs have been walked, fish fed... now time to start on the people! Breakfast is sausage, egg, hashbrowns! Lunch will be Boar's Head lunchmeat & cheese on country potato bread.

The MIA (vacation) coworker is due back today but the boss is not. :-) 4 day week for me as a friend is coming in from out of town for Rafala's memorial service and I am taking off Thursday to go pick her up and spend day with her. Will be grand, a day off with Antiga!

Comments

Peggy said…
oooh! I like this card! Go ahead... take care of your zoo!

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't