Why you always running in place

okay... double sided DSP... this was left over from using the reverse side for some other project. Same stamp in line pastel fluid chalk, a leftover strip of DSP from another card (black & white piece) and then stamped women on bottom right corner.

So, 2nd Thursday program is tonight and I have nothing to do about it because June is not my month to organize it!! I am so happy! One of our local Priestesses will be sharing some insight on how Austin RCG goes about being a Circle of Positive Practitioners" .. should be interesting. And it is at GD's home which is a short driver for me... even better!

Mailed out Dad's Day card and some pen pals. Other than that, no card activity this week. Mostly yard work. Cleaned out some remnants of stuff from the last 5 years at work so I can bring in new stuff ... LOL... was so crowded I had no place for anything else. Where's the fun in that? Today is sorting so I can file tomorrow. Yee Ha... sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't