Saturday........................ ahhhhhhh

Ah, a grand day! Ellen spent last night with us after Movie Night so I got to cook up some breakfast for people before I fed lizards. Then the 2 guys building a sunroof for the pups showed up. Then women started gathering for art day so I got to see some of my FAVE GALS for a while... even one from SA! Then they all cleared out and I "cooked" dinner (I nuked leftovers!) for us while we watched the end of "Independence Day". Now, as the sun sets and the temp starts crawling down under 100`F, we venture back out into the daylight to plant a few bushes, uproot the volunteer willow (has taken root right at the edge of the house so it cannot stay) and then water a bit. Sunday, the 2 guy roofing team is due back (concrete had to set) to complete the job, Festival planning kicks off @ 10:30am, book group is 1-3pm, and then home again just in time to eat, clean up critters and go to bed. A FUN FILLED weekend, all told!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power