I don't wanna get up, I'm a Toys R Us kid....

Finally figured out how to preview the card BEFORE I upload it!! not bad for just after 6am!
This is the SU Top Note die I was using with brayer to frame a window... decided to use this part as well. That shiny edge is OPI nail polish :-)

Comments

Peggy said…
oh yay! I don't have to tilt my head to view the card, thank you!!! Nail polish... OPI? did you get it on clearance??? that's expensive!!!

I know, I was sad to hear some talented card makers on a few blogs I lurk on were sorting, purging, giving away and selling their supplies... I was a little shocked!
Happy Day
Chaotic Kristi said…
of course I got it on clearance.. I wont pay full price for anything!!
$2 a bottle for some really "weird" colors that go great on cards!

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power