Ironic

That was this morning's tune... and fitting... Bear in mind our office is SUPPOSED to have 4 people in it in order to be classified "fully staffed"...we have only had 2 since Dec 6th 2007. The other "veteran" employee made it thru winter (in propane SEASON, I remind you) scarred but alive and
exhausted. On Jan 21st Northern Lights started...and Revlon started Feb 6th...FINALLY, FULLY STAFFED!! Except Winter is not over and the "VE" quit yesterday. So here I am, 2 new people to train, the 2 bosses are out for funeral arrangements and I am backlogged. I am unhappy. I put in 60 hours last week trying to get things caught up only to be back in the muck again. Frustrated. My body is desperately trying to be ill & I wont let it...I do not have TIME to be sick at this point. I also got several of the jobs from Boss2 because Boss2 is taking on the stuff VE was doing. Almost called in sick this morning but I know the office is in a bind right now so I did not. Good thing...Revlon was an hour late & Boss2 has been in & out of office dealing w/interment details. And Revlon takes off early to do some sidework for Boss1. So yeah, no time to be ill...what my body wants is long soak in tub, some herbal tea & rest... not going to happen any time soon, apparently. sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't