Nervousness

I spend quite a bit of time stomping around Nervousness. One of the forums asked you to "post a listie or 2" so I posted this ::
list on my mirror

1) feed dragons
2) feed uros
3) feed crickets
4) feed & water hamsters
5) top off cat's bowls
6) top off snake's water bowls
7) scoop cat litter
7) get dressed
9) make sure all habitats are closed/locked, critters accounted for
10) leave for work

this is what I do BEFORE I leave for work every morning The dragons & uros eat salads, so I cut up greens, shred butternut & chayote squash over the greens, then top it off w/chunks of mangos and kiwi. Sometimes I sprinkle a bit more butternut over the top as the dragons REALLY like the color orange.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power