...is there a song inside of you....

....and does it take you back...? I am singing...again. Or would that be still?

You know, Christians have their 10 commandments...as a pagan, I have two that I live by:
"Harm None" & "Threefold Law". So when things come to me in 3's, I tend to listen. well, todays song is a repeat for the 2nd time. Once more and I may have to investigate a bit further to see the message.

Great night!! Son invited me to dinner with him & his gf, Erica. How nice to finally spend some time with them both, she is so sweet. And his grades are improving...gotta wonder if that is her influence. :-)

Got invited to a goddess (Aphrodite) event next weekend...am really looking forward to that... belly dancing, fire twirling, belly dancing, all sorts of thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't