Card tutorial for today

Well, busy day here on the beach... so busy I forgot to eat lunch! Anyways, I have done a card for today and so let me post it and tell you what I did!

Supplies
• Ink pads in 3 coordinating colors (or can just use 1 color)
• Background paper (mine is a left over scrap from one of those 12x12 paper pads) 5.5x4.25
• Card Base(A2) 5.5 x 4.25 folded size
• Ribbon or washi tape 9about 6 inches)
• Floral stamp (any will do, see sample)
• Scrap paper for banner (see below)
• Adhesive of choice AND a dimensional adhesive (can be pop dots, foam tape, whatever for layering)
Instructions
Stamp a floral image3 times (once each on 3 different scraps of paper)
Fussy cut around the 3 floral images and set aside
Emboss the background paper with a cuttlebug folder (again, any will do)
Add ribbon or washi tape near bottom edge of background paper and adhere
Adhere background paper to front of card base (landscape oriented)
Make banner from scrap piece of paper (mine is 1” by 5.5”). I make the banner ends by folding (NOT creasing) ends together and placing in a square punch on the corner so it will create that V shape. Use dimensional adhesive under both folds to give banner some “lift” on left side
Adhere the 3 flowers using glue for bottom, dimensional adhesive for middle & top ones
I inked edges all way around with a dark brown in that matched my background paper
And no, the image really does not do the card justice, but oh well. If you are interested in learning how to make greeting cards that are incredibly easy and look great or wanting to get into paper crafting and not sure how to start, OR just want to have fun and play with neat toys (that are available 24/7 on my website at http://chaotickristi.stampinup.net/ ) contact me @ chaotickristi@gmail.com or call me at 512-413-6970. Happy Stamping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't