egads

well, wanted to post about the wonderfully full weekend of "The Wheel of the Year" intensive I have started... but work has been an utter nightmare nd I am still catching up from last week.
Off early 1/15 for icing, missed 1/16-17 because of ice/snow... then had to catch up an entire week but I took off early Friday so I could make the WTI intensive on time Friday evening... ARGH!!!

I will be working late today to catch up some invoicing... got over $80,000.00 post in 4.5 hours Fri but none of the invoices entered...I can only do SO much at a time!!

So, for now, the Wheel of the Year WAS intensive, in all aspects of the word... and I will post about it soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power