Goodbye to 2019... hello 2020

Goodbye to 2019... hello 2020 December 29, 2019

First let me start off by wishing everyone a bountiful, joy-full and ART-full year. :-) Second, I have just reread my goal list from 2019 and, of the 5 goals, I met 1. However, in my defense, I was a bit busy beating cancer then returning to work (a bit too early, honestly) only to find we were short-staffed and I have been working 4 days a week ever since (my job is full-time @ 43 days per week, FYI).
#1) participating in my art group's "Birthday Club" & send a handmade item to those celebrating birthdays. MET!!
#2) 2019's weekly scrapbook layout challenge over at the Scraptacular Cropping Club Missed 8 of the 52, mostly near the end of the year when work gets all crazy and people take off for the holidays.
#3) the 52 Weeks Being Me challenge over at the Words of Me Project Quit early on in the year as it was just not resonating with me. Good idea, well done.. just not for me.
#4) the Monthly lottery challenge in my ATC Art Group on IO Groups made about 8 of 12. Again, missed the ones near the end of the year when work gets all crazy and people take off for the holidays.
#5) follow my budget and pay off ALL my debt by this year's end. This did NOT happen. I did meet my mini goal of at least a 750 credit score, but also had cancer bills to pay and then had $1800 of car repairs in November & December.

That brings me to 2020. Work will be fully staffed again on January 8th, 2020 so I am going back to 3 day weeks. I still do not have the "All Clear" diagnosis but I am hopeful that it will soon be forthcoming. I am going to try allowing time to just BE... be happy, be healthier, be lighter (in weight & spirit). I have some art projects I would like to complete this year, along with some other things I am wanting to do but they are not set in stone type of things. I have some goals planned for 2020 and I have chosen the word my year: Inspiration.
Anyways, 2020 goals (drum roll please) (NO, really.. I will wait) ok!
#1) Follow my budget in order to pay off ALL debt by this year's end (this is an ongoing struggle, y'all).
#2) Create one piece of art each month... an 8x8 canvas, a journal or booklet, a mixed media piece, just something artistic.
#3) Participate (again) in my art group's "Birthday Club" where we send a handmade card & ATC to those celebrating birthdays.
#4) 2020's weekly scrapbook layout challenge over at the Scraptacular Cropping Club.
#5) the Monthly lottery challenge in my ATC Art Group on IO Groups.
So, one more work day in 2019 and then HELLO NEW YEAR! Some of my planner pals are getting together New Year's Eve morning to say goodbye to our old planners and hello to our new ones... that means we are really just going to show off all the neat things we have done in our pages.
Blessings of peace, prosperity and joy to you and yours,
chaotic


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't