November Check-In

#1) Participating in my art group's "Birthday Club" and send a handmade item to each MET
#2) 2019's weekly scrapbook layout challenge over at the Scraptacular Cropping Club missed 10/16 & 10/23 challenges... life and work. 10/30 still on my plate.
#3) Monthly lottery challenge in my ATC Art Group on IO Groups. Did not participate in the October lottery due to vacation.
#4) Follow my budget and pay off my ALL debt by this year's end. This is not going to happen as I just got hit with a $700+ car repair bill. UGH. But I am continuing to follow my plan and avoid getting farther behind on medical bills and such.

What have I done? Uploaded all the photos from the Big Vacation :-) and ordered prints for my scrapbook. Also uploaded Days 146-191 of my CCJ365 Project. Feeling pretty good about that! And we hosted a lovely Samhain Circle. Today I finished setting up my 2020 Big Happy Planner and added my budget and bill pay pages, Birthday Master List and sabbat days. Now off to bed. Isi it sad that I have been looking forward to the time change all week?

Blessed Be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yooper Trip 2025

Upcoming Card Class Nov 18th!

and soon, the Summer Solstice