November Check-In

#1) Participating in my art group's "Birthday Club" and send a handmade item to each MET
#2) 2019's weekly scrapbook layout challenge over at the Scraptacular Cropping Club missed 10/16 & 10/23 challenges... life and work. 10/30 still on my plate.
#3) Monthly lottery challenge in my ATC Art Group on IO Groups. Did not participate in the October lottery due to vacation.
#4) Follow my budget and pay off my ALL debt by this year's end. This is not going to happen as I just got hit with a $700+ car repair bill. UGH. But I am continuing to follow my plan and avoid getting farther behind on medical bills and such.

What have I done? Uploaded all the photos from the Big Vacation :-) and ordered prints for my scrapbook. Also uploaded Days 146-191 of my CCJ365 Project. Feeling pretty good about that! And we hosted a lovely Samhain Circle. Today I finished setting up my 2020 Big Happy Planner and added my budget and bill pay pages, Birthday Master List and sabbat days. Now off to bed. Isi it sad that I have been looking forward to the time change all week?

Blessed Be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't