Wet but happy

It is raining on the Coast... has been for DAYS..... and since my car is in the hospital getting an expensive repair I ham on 2 wheels. The brighter side is that L took me to cancer follow-up yesterday and we had a lovely day filled with good news, lunch and puttering in Mobile. I have planned an event for Samhain, rain or shine. That means I will be having a bonfire Circle regardless of who does or does not show up due to weather. Sigh. I am in the process of fine-tuning the details but it will be very low key, even for me. :-)
One of the items on my "Do this THIS year!" list is almost complete and I am stoked! There are several things on that list: Turn all my CDs into digital files. Destash art supplies I am no longer using. Clean out clothes in my closet I no longer need or want or wear. Completion of some of my older "I want to do this" art projects. And indexing all of my stones and giving them a new home so that they are easily accessible and readily available for use. They have been in a box on the bottom of a hard to reach shelf since I moved into my art room. Not so any longer!!! They are now organized, indexed, and easily spotted in their new home. It was quite the undertaking and I am so thrilled with the end result.
Now off to a meeting, the PT gig and then some relaxing at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power