Hurdles look like insurance forms

OK, the waiting game continues... My CAT scan for tomorrow (which is required by my cancer surgeon before surgery can be performed) has been canceled because the facility has yet received the required pre-authorization. My next call today was to the cancer institute who assures me the paperwork was sent last week and they (too) are awaiting Cigna's response. So third call today was to Cigna to see what the hold up is. It seems Cigna is closed today. Since they will not be open until 9am tomorrow, my 8:30am CAT scan is not going to happen on Tuesday. Just in case fighting cancer is not stressful enough, the insurance companies make sure to add to the load. ARGH. Thank you to all who have supported me, whether by donating time, meals, rides, shoulders or money. Today is a wash and so I will go back to my art room (or take a nap) and regroup for tomorrow's round of phone calls. Also, if you feel called to share the links below, I would appreciate it. Best wishes to all!

Click here to help>>>
feel free to text/call/email (you know where I am)
or
https://www.paypal.me/chaotickristi
or
https://www.gofundme.com/zft5wb-cancer-sucks&rcid=r01-154734335346-3aee5b93be0e48d3&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't