Help me kick cancer's ass...

Click here to help
As some of you know I've been having a health issue since Thanksgiving.  After ALMOST meeting my deductible it has been determined that I have stage 2 uterine cancer.  A complete hysterectomy as well as some followup treatment will be required so I'll be out of work 2 to 3 months. Honestly,  I'm kinda freaking out...
My out of pocket cap of $5200 started over Jan 1st.  When I meet that my insurance covers 100%. But between my ongoing medical expenses and my lack of regular income the next 8 to 12 weeks I will be unable to pay all of my monthly bills. If you can assist in any way,  no matter how small,  I will be forever grateful.  Updates will be posted as treatment progresses.  Blessings to you all, 
chaotic

Comments

Mary R. said…
hello sweet heart and iam so sorry I been out of it I didn't know you moved again, are you living closer to the grand baby???iam so sorry that you have Cancer, do you have to have the ins ok before the sugary had happen ,this ins stuff this is crazy, Hay honey I got a card from you , why did you move are you OK , where is Tom honey be good to your self , and I praying for you my dear friend …...Love
MaryRedford

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't