March has arrived!!

So March has started off so lovely (and with a Saturday off) that I celebrated by washing and waxing Suzi! And riding weather has been bountiful thus far. Another gorgeous day today on the Coast. March tasks are listed, planner is caught up, bills are paid. I have a couple of planner group meets, a puppy play date to set up for Midi, 4 scrapbook challenges and 1 journal challenge to get done before 3/31. A commissioned paint pour in colours I do not love but will attempt anyways. An order for 30 handmade Christmas cards that I need to start thinking of designing some time soon. Christmas always gets here faster than I think it will. Argh. Got the patio cleared and cleaned, the hot tub heating. WHEW! And even a MUCH NEEDED NAP yesterday.


February saw me complete everything EXCEPT I was short 2 blog posts. I got all my collab art projects out, my pen pals written to, my challenges completed ON TIME, schedule posted, and all my pending birthday cards were sent & arrived on time!!!

Success!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't