so 3 weeks+

Ok, so the whole "Blog Weekly" thing is kinda not working out right now. But there is hope on the horizon since 11-8 sees the return of TM#8 & 11-27 sees the return of TM#7. That will put us back to being fully staffed on the clinic floor!! And that means I go back to 3 or 4 days a week!! And since I was one of those ppl about to lose PTO I am taking my week off from work and spending it in Texas! TM#3 took a week 2 weeks ago and TM#6 took a week last week...so here I am :-)

Trying to teach myself more of the coptic stitch binding and acrylic pouring. Also have a slew of things to be tie-dyed. All those things take time @ home...time that is NOT spent sleeping or making meals or running errands, doctor visits, etc that have to be crammed into the ONE weekday off I currently have.

Been spending a little time with Suzi... mainly in the evenings when I get home. Lovely weather on the beach right now, I tell ya! No pictures for you right now bc they are all in the camera waiting to be uploaded when I return.

See ya later!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"