Only 4 weeks later this time...

So let me just start with the obvious... the accountability part. I had fewer monthly goals because I knew work would interfere: Make a booklet or journal. ATC Challenge. Mission Inspiration journal challenge. Scrapbook Challenge. Birthday card group. Blog once weekly. And August was a FAIL for all except the Birthday Card group (only because there were no September cards to be made).
The September Mission Inspiration challenge was posted 9/2 and I have yet to even start on the August one. The monthly Scrap Our Stash Challenge was posted 8/15 and I have not done it yet. Maybe later today tho..it is a possibility. As for blogging once weekly? Well, that was a fail, obviously, since it is now September 8th. I DID complete all the ATC Jams that were on my desk! and I sent out replies to the 4 or 5 penpals I had letters from in July & August.

However, the month was not a complete loss. In the grand sum of things, it was a TERRIFIC month for DOING. I just wasn't doing any of my actual monthly GOALS. I was having too much fun! We had out of state visitors the 1st weekend of August and that was grand fun. We drove all the way to Spring City, TN to see the "Great American Eclipse". The Moon's umbral shadow crossed the continental United States on August 21, 2017, creating a coast-to-coast total solar eclipse visible to millions... and we were part of the throng.

As I am looking over the events, I see that I still have July's trip to Meaher State Park (AL) and all of August yet to scrapbook. The eclipse trip pictures are on their way to me now so I will try to get the scrapbook caught up some time in the next few weeks. Work is down to 70% staffed (for techs, the RNs are only 50% right now) so the situation appears to be getting worse rather than better. Keep praying for competent new hires please.

That all for now folks :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't