Reunion over, back to the grind

3 weeks since my last post. My weekly plan to blog went awry because I have been oh so busy!

Birthday trip with the A-Liner went awesome! Dogs behaved and we relaxed. It was so nice to be inside it & dry when the rains started.
And since it always seems to rain at some point when we camp I felt like we'd triumphed somehow. Grin. Got back in time to have the pictures printed during Snapfish's Penny Prints sale so that was thrifty as well.

I got back to work for a week and ended up having a co-worker get the boot. Thankfully we(dogs included) still got to go to Texas as scheduled. It meant I had to come back to work 2 days ahead of schedule but that is ok. We got to see the kids, my Dad & his friend, Jane, Buc-ees, HEB & Torchy's. All must do;s when there. Also attended my BHS All Class reunion for the Friday Wine Mixer @ the Frontier Times Museum & Steak Night at the 11th Street Cowboy Bar. Made the main event @ same bar to see Rotel & The Hot Tomatoes with the Diva's... OMG what a show that was. :-)

Got back late Monday & in to work for Tuesday... so here I am. And as we are now shorter staffed than usual, I am not sure what the rest of the summer holds. One TM due in 14 weeks, other in 16. The holiday season is looking a little overworked maybe? Stay Tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power