If wishes were horses...

...this beggar would ride. And, if wishes came true, I would not have worked too many days last week AND be looking at 5 more this week. ARGH.
And, to top off an exhausting week, I have a wedding to go to. Were it just ANY wedding I would probably skip it. But this one is a friend that I cherish greatly. And so I will go. I will not stay for long but I will go. And I will NOT fall asleep during it.. I hope. LOL. I did fall asleep during the Shuckers baseball game... sigh. Too damn tired.
Working on some art tiles. They are small, can be done assembly-line style and can wait long periods in between working on them. Just the thing for these first 3 weeks of May. So much for only working 3 days a week for the 5 weeks on the May schedule. And no progress on the window. Birthday night for my art group was last Friday and I got some wonderful and thoughtfully delightful gifts! Even a personalized T-shirt from Lisa, who knows my love of scrapbooking. Sweeter group of women you'll not find.
Got home in time to have coffee with the BF and now showered and about to his the hay. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't