I can see the light....

...at the end of the work tunnel... I think. At least I am only on the schedule for FOUR days this week.. hallelujah! So today is the day I get started on my "To Do List". It has been snowballing since having to pick up some days at work starting back on 5/2. On the "done" side is blogging, Mission Inspiration's & ATC Fun's challenges for May. Ah, and I am all caught up on Birthday cards for my art group & thank you cards for the local art group that through a Bday party last Friday for me. My actual birthday will be spent camping in the ALiner (its maiden voyage, no less).
Left on that list? Making a book or journal. Scrap Our Stash's Monthly page sketch challenge. Working on my art window project. Return mail out to Cher & Brandy from Sendsomehting.net. Care package of randomness to Michaela. Getting my address corrected on my voter registration card so I can go to the poll nearest me. Getting my poor nail fixed after its traumatic removal yesterday at work. OUCH. Packing my meals for Thursday & Friday. My submission for an art call using photographs I have taken. And a beach ATC for this month's lottery. And lunch @ Harbor View with Mary for her birthday... that will be the best part of my day! OK...time to get started...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't