Getting ready..

Crossing as much as I can off my tasks list in preparation for my annual birthday camping trip. We'll be leaving out Friday & will return Tuesday. The difference this year will be that we are doing the trip in our ALiner camper instead of a tent. Hoping all the leaks and whatnot are fixed!! We got it used for a terrific price but that means there are things that needed to be done to get it trip ready. Dogs have to be ready as well so I had to get a kennel for Bud. He'll probably sleep in the camper where I am but just in case. And he needed one since he is living with Grandma in a hurricane prone area, just in case.

This trip is about getting away and being unavailable to do anything but chill. With that in mind I have posted all my monthly swaps & pen pal mail out as of this morning. Created a few art pieces (tiny ones) for later purposes this afternoon. I have 4pm appt to see Dr Adam and then a shopping trip to see about some additional camper supplies. Planner has a packing list already written out. Camera is charged and ready. 2 more days of work this week and then I unplug and relax.

Work is work....natives are getting snappish after being shorthanded the 1st 3 weeks of may. Hoping now that we're back to fully staffed that tempers will lessen...the usual. Sigh.

Got free Bday meals from State Farm, Dickies, Ruby Tuesdays, Logan's & Golden Corral. Hurray me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't