Been a while.. I know...

Started the week on Sunday with an orchestra seat for the final play of the 2016-2017 opera season in New Orleans. Faust. OMG! Was so enthralling I was not even aware of three hours passing. Worked again Monday & Tuesday. Today was a day off with only one errand to run. Took Midi to Dr Hunt since his mommy was working. WOW. Feel like a slacker or something. So I made a few exploding envelope cards for a some upcoming birthday people on my list. I worked on my room for a bit. I made all 3 meals for tomorrow and dinner for tonight. Did my laundry, worked out, took a shower... now going to go chill and catch up with the BF and see how our days compare. And walk the dogs. Saw a bald eagle on the Pass Pier last night on my way home but had no real camera... just crappy cell phone so no picture. I will leave you with one of the newest member of our little family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power