March madness....?

March has started off very well for me thanks to a strategically placed DAY OFF!
Got up this morning to the sound of a coffee pot making me some tasty java...went and sat in the yard with Bud and coffee. We were shortly joined by EVERYONE else... so it became leash training time for the kittens. Eventually into the house for my 30 minute workout, shower & breakfast. Now caught up on the financial tasks & electronic checking ins on my "to do" list. It is quite and peaceful and I am tidying up my art space, working in my planner, and relaxing, along with the kittens. they are currently laid across my Happy Planner (is why I moved over to the keyboard to start with!) and bathing each other. So sweet. Now, out and about to enjoy the day... maybe Nud & I will go walk along the shore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't