February is here...

...and I am done with my 2016 scrapbook!! All done... like put out in the bookcase in the Family Room DONE!! I am so excited... went back & put the captions and notes on the rest of pages. If you recall, those pages were completed last Friday at some ungodly hour during our twice monthly art group.
I had a couple of other goals for January: make a book, 3 workouts/wk, weekly chore list, ATC Challenge, Mission Inspiration journal challenge, birthday card group and Blog.
The Results are in....
I DID NOT make a book.
I DID work out at least 3 times a week (some even saw 5!!).
I DID the weekly chore... except that killed our vacuum cleaner. LMAO.
I DID complete January's ATC Challenge.
I DID complete January's Mission Inspiration Challenge.
I DID make birthday cards for those that were due.
I DID blog but only 3 times (goal was 4 so only completed 75%).

What else did January include? Art time, both with friends and alone. Lost 3# & 6 inches. Worked 4 days a week (instead of my usual 3). Got my day to day stuff done every day. Blocked some negativity. Attended to my spiritual needs. Watched a movie! Updated my phone. Did my first page in my 2017 scrapbook. Had the oil changed on my car. Put money into Savings. Stuck to my budget. Saw my chiropractor. Got a massage. Posted work schedule. Got rock garden mostly completed. Went to a party! Got a raise.

This list could keep going but will just say, instead, that 2017 is off to a really good start. Now, off to dinner with my BF to celebrate life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"