I had a blast!!

Today was my day off.. and I took it!! No phone, no work calling, no household stuff (well, not much)... just me & my fur babies and some paper! And ink, modeling paste, glue, scissors, pearlX powders, ink, etc... Yeah, I did the basics such as: made chiropractic appointment, paid bills, balanced checkbook, 30 minutes of cardio, meal prep for today & tomorrow (at work), dishes, pet care... blah blah blah. Emails all caught up and cleared out. Art space tidied up from the last few weeks of working 5 days. But then I played in my art room... ALL the REST of the DAY. Radio on & fingers inky. A couple of swaps done & ready to mail. 18 ATCs for personal trades created & posted. Planner played in, prepped for February, next week laid out & posted to the group I admin. First scrapbook page for January completed and put into album. Random acts of kindness made and posted to the box for delivery.
Whoop whoop... now to bed... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't