Your Kindness card

Today I have been cutting and measuring and cutting some more. Getting the supplies ready for my workshop next week. So far I have put together "Make & Take" kits for one project and 1 card per attendee. Took more time than I thought it would but I think that is because I sat down and made one of both as a demo piece. Here is the card project sample...

I also made migas for breakfast, fixed a rosary for a friend at church AND finished editing the monthly newsletter for the Harrison County Gem & Mineral Society. It is now at the printers for those who choose not to have it emailed. Those who chose email have gotten it in their inboxes already. So, now for a break, maybe some popcorn. Not sure yet what I am cooking for dinner tonight and I have to cook all 3 meals for work tomorrow. Sheeesh <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't