New week, new endeavors...

I have not accomplished all the tasks I set out for myself as of yet today, but I am getting to them... slowly. A tad chilly here on the supposed spring morning on the Mississippi Sound. Sigh. So ready for summer. I have unpacked the last of the "get around to them eventually" tubs hidden away in closet whilst company was present in the guest room earlier this month. Have unpacked last kitchen box as well. I have not yet done my 2nd art journal page for March but it is on today's list. Have not yet started on Altoid shrine for one of my RNs at work either, but, again.. it is on the list. I have created a photo book for my patients to peruse (they have been asking for pics of new house) and created a birthday card. Also made (and consumed, of course) breakfast for 2 AND made my 3 meals for tomorrow for work. I found, unpacked and hung my Xanth pewter figurines on their shelf!! Wow... got them 21 years ago. I have been packing them around and now, finally, they are back on a wall! All dusted off, polished, and placed accordingly. So I am getting a few things done today.

No tutorials posted yet this month, been busy (which you are aware of, bless you!) I have a very important lunch date today @ Mockingbird Cafe in Bay St Louis at 1pm today with Pam Allen... Can't Wait!! She is about to become my upline for Stampin' Up!! So all my crafty stamping friends, look to me to hook you up with the latest and greatest very soon!

So, off to shower and get ready! See you sooner rather than later, I do hope, now that unpacking and setting up is all finished (whew!) I will leave you with a picture of my art space...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't