well phoooey

OK- I am tired of being ill. I started getting sick last Thursday with the itchy scratchy throat & cough thing. Has been escalating since I worked way too many days in a row. Laureli has been doing a grand job keeping me upright enough to drive to work and I have been doing my part by wearing a mask and keeping my germs to myself once I get to work. Yesterday I laid on the couch for the entire day, other than the 90 mins Laureli made me go outside in the sunlight...something about Vitamin D or some such. Of course, once I got out there I promptly fell asleep again, this time in the grass with Mr. Buoy. She was nice enough to wake me up for the lunch she brought out to me while I was in quarantine in the yard.

Home from work now... and back to couch I go....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't