Snow in the MS Gulf Coast...really?

The National Weather Service issued a Winter Storm Watch for all six of Mississippi's coastal counties, along with many interior counties. This watch started today at 6 a.m. and will continue through Wednesday morning at 6 a.m. That means we had to run all our M/W/F patients we normally run Monday PLUS all of our T/T/S patients who would not be able to be run today because our clinic had to close. After running 121 patients I got home late last night only to wake up at 7am. So I have put this time to good use crafting and drinking coffee. Oh, and can you say shaving cream paper? FUN!! I am all sorts of colors right now but oh what fun. Also working on a set of kite ATCs for a swap coming due March 1st. Tomorrow is a late start at work due to icing on roads but then weather is supposed to warm up just in time for camping trip to Natchez. I will return from Natxhez just in time to go to print with the February issue of Gulfport Gems, the newsletter for the Harrison County Gem & Mineral Society. Thinking of heading to Darwell's for lunch as they posted on FB they are open today.

Comments

Mary R. said…
how do you do these Chaotic these are so beautiful back grounds tell me tell me PLEASE....
Thank you

MaryRedford
Chaotic Kristi said…
Shaving cream & reinkers.. if you need to know more let me know & will send you the tutorial I created

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't