Like I do not have enough to do...

So, I am off today and what have I done? I have spent the last 4 hours at local library designing the November issue of newsletter for my gem & mineral society. I have forgotten, all these many years later (since I was last a newsletter chair for any group or club) how long it actually takes to produce something that I am alright with sending to others. It takes forever. But I didn't think about that when I stepped up to fill the suddenly vacant position for the Harrison County Gem & Mineral Society. . My plan for today had been to make some greeting cards, a couple of fish ATCs for my online art group, maybe some other things papery...but no... here I STILL sit. With that said I am packing up the laptop & heading to my bohemian house. Bohemian is what my co-worker called me upon hearing I don't watch TV or have home cable/internet and I choose not to avail myself of my CACH system at home. Sigh. I am starving..time to go home and gather some lunch!
Before I head out, though, I will leave this card for the several people that I know of celebrating birthdays this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power