Laptop back, still no internet

hello world...
so.. a day OFF in the life of...?
for me that means sleep in until almost 8am, goof off around art room for a bit sorting stuff. Then I head to gym @ 10:30 for an hour & a half of cardio, weights, hottub & sauna. Rough, I know... right! Then home to shower and dress and grab laptop (repaired, looks brand spanking new except for cathair) and head to Burger King for an iced caramel coffee & free wifi. When I get my online stuff taken care of I will then head to the house, catch up with some pen pals, maybe amke a card or an ATC then get ready to go to Abita Springs and hang with some friends. Tonight when it cools off some I will mow front lawn then shower & head to bed. Yawn.

have a terrific rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Control the Story, Control the Power