Laptop back, still no internet

hello world...
so.. a day OFF in the life of...?
for me that means sleep in until almost 8am, goof off around art room for a bit sorting stuff. Then I head to gym @ 10:30 for an hour & a half of cardio, weights, hottub & sauna. Rough, I know... right! Then home to shower and dress and grab laptop (repaired, looks brand spanking new except for cathair) and head to Burger King for an iced caramel coffee & free wifi. When I get my online stuff taken care of I will then head to the house, catch up with some pen pals, maybe amke a card or an ATC then get ready to go to Abita Springs and hang with some friends. Tonight when it cools off some I will mow front lawn then shower & head to bed. Yawn.

have a terrific rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't