how I spent my day... argh

So, had some friends over for Art Day and went to grab my printed tutorials binder from 2006-2009 only to find it somehow got wiped out with a red liquid. Pages ha lost all color (needed that!) AND were mildewed together by who knows what. had been that way for a while it seems. And was the only binder touched in my art room... WTF? Those were tutorials I had made ages ago and printed without storing on my (now ever-present & absurdly large) collection of flash drives. So have spent almost all freakin' day recreating the 100+ into digital tutorials. I will think about printing them later for my class binder when I can afford all the ink.... sigh.
BUT.. it is DONE....and saved to removalbe memory!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't