not QUITE 2 weeks later

Been really really busy @ work but this week I only work 4 days and today I am OFF!!! the weather may not cooperate but I am headed for the beach, regardless. High tide is @ 11:26am today & if the sun will come out there is a good chance of spotting the stingrays. I am running out of time since they will be leaving on their annual migratory mating trip...usually late August, early September. Contrary to what people tell me (upon learning that is what I am looking for whilst standing in the water) stingrays do not attack people. However, if it is stepped on the stingray will utilize its spine as a form of defense. Although being pierced by the stingray’s spine is painful, it is rarely life threatening to humans.

So, packing my cooler and grabbing my sunscreeen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't