let me be myself

This morning's song was by Avenged Sevenfold, "Warmness on the Soul" . Follow link to video with lyrics. You'll know why. Managed to work 40 hours in my three days this week. Today it's still raining and I have to go get the essentials... cat litter & cat food. Also going to see if I can rustle up a dehumidifier. Yes, you read that right. I have a humidifier for the winter months but my envelopes are all self-sealing at this point. They are not meant to be, but they are in this humidity. Sigh. Laureli scoped one out yesterday so will go take a look-see today while she is with clients.

Sadly, another patient died yesterday morning (at home, in his bed) :-( He was my first patient as an extern that I did the entire treatment, from cannulation to removal. We even had our picture taken together after the successful treatment. Sad day.

On the bright side, went to get a wellness screening as part of Davita's Village Vitality (requirement for lower health insurance premiums) and I got a clean bill of health! I was not surprised since I have been doing Traditional Chinese medicine since 2006. But noce to see it recorded as such, in spite of boycotting western medicine these last 9 years.

Also, I won the April ATC Fun lottery!! The theme was Bees and I have gotten an awesome assortment of artwork from all over! Now to go look for my rain gear and get moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't