joining, relaxing, and getting back into the swing of mail art

So, today is my day off, as will tomorrow be. I don't like that bc it means I am working 3 days in a row again, but it is what it is. My "alternate" (the gal who works MWF when I am TTS, and vice versa) needed the last half of the week off so she is working MTW & I am working TFS... sigh. But, on the plus side I have tomorrow off so will make some ATCs for the monthly WTA (Winner Take All) swap going on until 4/28/13 in the new online ATC group I joined today. the theme is BEE... I can get behind that. Briana came over today and we made ATCs for a couple of hours, not nearly enough time. Next monthly art day is next Tuesday, so really looking forward to that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't