Catching Up

ok, I know... 12 days later... but what a fun filled 12 days!! So, I started a journal for this year's Year of" project. the idea is to take a picture of some event or activity or item that stood out for me that day and then jot down a quick paragraph about it. I am actually keeping up with that, and with work, and with card making... so in that grand scheme of things, going 12 days without a post on here is not such a bad thing as it at first seemed to be when I looked at the last post's date :-) The 10th was my son's birthday.... got to talk with him for a bit. And, as it was my day off, I finally got around to starting the scrapbookking process of all the stuff I have collected for a particualr album dating back to Jan 2010. On the 11th I worked, and if you know me you know my days at work are LOOOONGG. The 12th I was a massage dummy for demonstration of leg work. Poor me, I know. :-) 13th was sink repair day. 14th I was called in to work for someone who couldn't come in and the 15th was my usual work day... argh! I hate back to back days. However, after work on the 15th Scharrion made it over (read her blog here ) and we had Absenthe, prepared the original way! Weds the 16th I was dummy ayt massage school for low back and leg work.... I rock as a massage dummy!!!! Thursday the 17th I "bleached the loop" at work, which means I was the one that stayed after all patients and techs were off the floor and disinfected the entire bicarb loop with bleach, about a 3 hour process in all. Friday I went and checked out a couple of new stores in Hancock County and guess what??? They have my beer!! Old Rasputin AND Shiner Family reunion! I am so jazzed about that.. Mississippi is coming into its own on the alcohol front, it seems. At least there is a glimmer of hope. The 19th was Jophn's "In House Caberet" after work, then home to get some MUCH needed sleep. Sunday was spent in search of a wine rack (found at goodwill for $1.99!) and dinner at TGIF's... That brings me to today. I will sort thru the alcohol cabinet and try to make some sense of it. I will begin to prepare for my CCHT (national board) exam. And, I will meet Scharrion for some lunch. And I will go to bed EARLY because I have to open at work tomorrow... 4AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Shedding some light on things