happy hallmark holiday...

So, today, I spent in the floral dept, helping out the head of the dept on what arguably is the busiest day of the year. I got to help ppl pick out suitable arrangements (or make one) and plushies and had a high time tying bows and gluing baubles onto them... lots of shine and happiness... all for a holiday I really do not support. Don't get me wrong... i love LOVE... I just think it should be expressed every day, not once a year. Let me know that you cherish and adore and appreciate me every day, not just on Valentine's Day... and dont get me started on the whole cut flower labor issues in the flower industry... I can't say anything about chocolate, at least not dark chocolate... LOL... have a blessed day and remember those that you love every day.. I know I do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't