welcome home

I arrived at my childhood home - Bandera, Texas - and have been hanging out with the parental units and friends ... good time, good conversation, good food & wine....
will be attending a friends birthday party tomorrow and then heading back to the beach and back to work.. no school until Jan 9th so may find time to take in a brunch @ Vrazel's next week (YUM!)

lovely Christmas filled with, of all things, singing!! I had a terrific day at choir practice, then a brunch, then some shopping and then a 4:30pm service and hope for a movie, dinner and a nap before singing as part of the St Patrick's choir ensemble for midnight mass.... full, busy day and yet a blast!

so, limited connection and tired... but happy... see y'all later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Quiet Opening — and a Notice Given