Stare at the sun...

An interesting morning with a gray, cloudy ride to work on 2 wheels. I actually found it to be quite meditative. I spend a lot of time riding my Harley to and from work, A-town, etc and there is just not a whole a lot you can do during that time except think... so I think :-) So the song of the day was acoustic... click on link above to listen.

'Cause I am due for a miracle I'm waiting for a sign I'll stare straight into the sun And I won't close my eyes Till I understand or go blind

I see the parts but not the whole I study saints and scholars both No perfect plan unfurls Do I trust my heart or just my mind... Why is truth so hard to find in this world?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

too damn short staffed at work

What I’m Practicing in 2026 Instead of Hustling

Less "Bonfire in the field", more "Ember in the hand"