Drown me in love...

If I could walk on water, If I could tell you what’s next... Make you believe, make you forget...

Today's random reading reminded me that Universal Law is impartial. It gives me anything that I believe. It throws me garbage or roses, based on the energy that I put forth. I am the one in charge and I must accept this and -at times- stand alone in doing so.

I thought that tied in rather nicely with this morning's song. I can't walk in water, I wont always be right, I can't tell you what is next, and I don't have the answers for anyone except myself. And that is the only person's problems that I need to fix. Maybe forgetting is the easiest way, but it will not solve the issues that require my attention. Those require change, and that is up to me... and only me.

With all of that said, the card is a dragonfly hovering over a vase of flowers. Rubber stamped vase & flowers, colored with JellyRoll pens, and a 3D word sticker & dragonfly.

In many cultures, the dragonfly is regarded as a symbol of light, adaptability, grace and transformation. Dragonflies remind us that we are light and can reflect the light in powerful ways if we choose to do so. They are a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity and frequently represent change. And, as a dragonfly lives a short life, it knows it must live its life to the fullest with the short time it has.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't