It's a love story...baby just say yes!

Yes, I know the song is actually called "Love Story" but I call them what I wake up singing... and that what what I was smiling about this morning... :-) Hey, did y'all know Taylor Swift is a woman? I had no idea who sang this until I went looking for the video.. every time I heard the name I pictured the dude from American Idol. Can you tell how much TV I DON'T watch?

Anyways, this card was made using a DTP (direct to paper) inking technique and an overstamp in pastel pink as well as a clear vellum sticker in the center... easy!

And, in another line of thinking.,. the world needs YOUR resounding and unconditional "Yes".. .think about it... and then go do what you are called to in the world.
Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't