Been a long time coming....

Okay, so if you clicked on the link above, you'll see the song is by "Sick Puppies". Lewt me remind you I am not responsible for the jukebox that lives in my head. There is no "OFF" button. Altho, if you see card's message... they do sorta go together?

This card was fun... DSP cut to fit card front, a clear acrylic sticker in coordinating colors and then a japanese hole punch (because you can punch a hole ANYWHERE with one of those) used to lace a belt around the dressform.

Another AWESOME weekend... spent it watching people do Aikido and test for black belts... wow, they sweat! So much for a passive martial art form. That looked like work to me!

And now, time to uncover my Harley and go to work :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violet

The Trip That Wasn't